The X-Star Series comes with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery. With safe handling and proper usage, your X-Star battery will last a long time.
Follow these safety practices:
- Only use the battery and battery charger provided by Autel Robotics. Use of an unauthorized battery or charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazards. Autel Robotics takes no responsibility for any damage caused by non-Autel Robotics batteries or charging devices.
- Always turn off the aircraft before installing or removing the battery.
- Remove the battery before assembly or when not in use.
- Keep the battery away from water or any other liquid. If the battery contacts liquid, this may lead to an explosion while using or charging the battery.
- Do not expose the battery to fire, explosions, or other hazards.
- Do not disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, or shred the battery.
- Do not modify, remanufacture, or attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery.
- Do not place heavy objects on the batteries or charger.
- Stop using or charging the battery immediately if the battery starts to swell, smoke, or leak.
- Only use the battery in temperatures between 14°F and 104°F (-10°C and 40°C). Extremely high temperatures may cause a fire or explosion, and extremely low temperatures may lead to permanent battery damage.
- Do not use the battery in strong electrostatic or electromagnetic environments. Electrostatic or electromagnetic interference may lead to serious accidents during flight.
- Keep the battery out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave the battery close to moisture or heat sources. Store the battery in a dry and ventilated area at room temperature, ideally from 72°F to 82°F (22°C to 28°C).
- Do not place the battery beside hard or sharp items or on a conductive surface (e.g., a metal plate).
- Do not place the battery on wet grass or in a clothing pocket that contains metal objects.
- Battery electrolytes are highly corrosive. If any electrolytes make contact with your skin or eyes, immediately wash the affected area with fresh running water.
IMPORTANT: If you notice any battery swelling or deformities DO NOT CONTINUE USE. Please dispose of the battery at your local electronics store.
For long-term storage, make sure the battery is charged to 50% rather than empty. Also, make sure to store the battery in a dry and dark area that is free from moisture.